TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: Turning to One Another
Chapter 2: Do we need to restore hope to the future?
Chapter 3: What I believe to be true at this time
Chapter 4: Simple processes
Chapter 5: The courage of conversation
Chapter 6: The practice of conversation
Chapter 7: Willing to be disturbed
Part II: A Place to Pause and Reflect
Part III: Simple Conversations to Restore Hope to the Future -- Now It's Your Turn
1. Do I feel a "vocation to be truly human"?
2. What is my faith in the future?
3. What do I believe about others?
4. What am I willing to notice in my world?
5. When have I experienced good listening?
6. Am I willing to reclaim time to think?
7. What is the relationship I want with the earth?
8. What is my unique contribution to this whole?
9. When have I experienced working for the common good?
10. When have I experienced the sacred?
Gestures of Love
Turning to One Another