• Revised edition of an international bestseller that sold more than 240,000 copies
• Helps people at any stage of life figure out what truly matters -- what really makes them happy, and what, conversely, is weighing them down
• Real-world examples show how to use the repacking process to design the good life for yourself
People everywhere feel overwhelmed today -- weighed down by countless responsibilities and buffeted by never-ending changes in their personal and professional lives. Repacking Your Bags shows readers how to climb out from under these burdens and find the fulfillment that is missing in their lives.
With lively and intelligent writing, personal examples, and stories collected in hundreds of interviews, the authors illustrate a comprehensive guide for separating what's weighing you down from what you need to find true fulfillment. They provide a simple yet elegant process to help you balance the demands of work, love, and place in order to create and live your own vision of success. They show how to "unpack" your physical, emotional, and intellectual baggage and "repack" for the journey ahead.
Repacking Your Bags serves as a travel guide for your whole life, providing directions for how to:
• Infuse your life with more laughter and real joy
• Become who you really wanted to be when you grew up
• Find your true home -- where you really belong
• Enrich your relationships with the people you love
• Develop a clearer sense of purpose in everything you do
Literate, yet delightfully subversive, Repacking Your Bags helps readers develop their own personal vision of the good life and design their lives in order to live it. It includes a series of easy-to-use postcard exercises that stimulate dialogue with family and friends around repacking issues.