We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from one of our international distributors. Click Here
BK Magazine Press Releases
Posted by Elizabeth McKellar, Production Assistant, Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
Elizabeth McKellar is a Production Assistant at BK.
Oakland, CA – Berrett-Koehler Publishers is pleased to announce New World Library will contribute content to BK’s new digital subscription service, BKpedia, joining existing partners AMACOM and the Center for Creative Leadership. Users will now have instant access to the work of top thought-leaders from four distinguished publishing houses.
“We’re delighted to have New World Library on board,” said Johanna Vondeling, Berrett-Koehler’s Vice President for International Sales and Business Development. “They’re a fellow Bay Area publisher, so we have known many key people there for years. We’ve long admired their publishing program—they have a particular emphasis on the deeper aspects of personal and career development that’s very uniquely theirs. It’s a wonderful dimension to add to BKpedia.”
Some of the initial New World Library books that will be added to BKpedia include:
• The Power of the Herd: A Non-predatory Approach to Social Intelligence, Leadership, and Innovation by Linda Kohanov
• Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Untangling Your Toughest Problems at Work and Beyond and The Good Ones: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees by Bruce Weinstein
• Work with Passion: How to Do What You Love For a Living by Nancy Anderson
"When Berrett-Koehler approached me about New World Library joining BKpedia, I was immediately intrigued by this new digital subscription service initiative,” said New World Library Associate Publisher Munro Magruder. “It offers an opportunity for us introduce a cross-section of our overall list—business and career development—to a market that we most likely would not have reached otherwise."
BKpedia features include:
• Curated content: Cream of the crop books, articles, and tools carefully vetted by highly qualified experts.
• The latest information: Collections are updated regularly with new content
• Read how you want: BKpedia can be accessed through eReaders, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
• Download and print: All content is in DRM-free PDFs
• Save searches to save time: Users can save searches so they can quickly resume where they left off
• Unlimited users: Unlimited concurrent access for multiple users
• Multiple subscription options: Annual, perpetual, evidence-based, frontlist-only, and backlist-only subscriptions available
For a free trial of BKpedia contact Leslie Crandell, [email protected]
Berrett-Koehler Publishers is an independent, mission-based, publisher that believes in connecting people and ideas to create a world that works for all. The company is a B Corp and a Benefit Corporation. www.bkconnection.com
New World Library publishes books and audios that inspire and challenge readers to improve the quality of their lives and the world. www.NewWorldLibrary.com
VIGYAN DHARA is the first Indian IIT-JEE/ NEET/AIIMS coaching Institute which is purely based on Historical Indian Education System that is the Gurukul Tradition of Education where students leave their homes during their studies.
PMT Coaching center in hisar
IIT coaching institute in hisar