We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from our international distributor. Click Here
Product added to carts.
BK Magazine Press Releases
Posted by Elizabeth McKellar, Production Assistant, Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
Elizabeth McKellar is a Production Assistant at BK.
BKpedia Launches Today
Berrett-Koehler Publishers new digital subscription service offers one-stop access to carefully curated collections of books and articles
Oakland, CA – Berrett-Koehler Publishers is pleased to announce the launch of its new digital subscription service, BKpedia. Users will not only have instant access to the work of top thought-leaders in organizational change, leadership, and management, but also, to the thought-leaders themselves.
BKpedia provides immediate, multi-platform access to Berrett-Koehler publications and to resources from our partners, The Center For Creative Leadership and AMACOM, the publishing arm of the American Management Association. Expert curators organize the hundreds of books, articles, assessments and more into thematic collections so users can find and download exactly what they need quickly and easily. BKpedia is a valuable resource for leaders, managers, change-makers, innovators, students, and anyone else interested in strengthening themselves and/or their organizations.
For a Free Trial contact Leslie Crandell – [email protected]
BKpedia features and benefits include:
• Extensive content: articles, case studies, instruments, chapters, assessments, and more, available only through BKpedia
• Connect with authors: users can contact many authors directly- anything from asking a simple question via email to arranging a live presentation
• Search by title, author, subject, date, keyword, and more
• Regular updates of collections with new material
• Expert curators select material for each collection
• DRM-free PDFs- downloadable and printable
• Multiple device access via eReaders, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
• Annual or perpetual subscriptions available
• Customizable and shareable content
• Unlimited concurrent access for multiple users
• COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
• MARC records
Berrett-Koehler Publishers is an independent, mission-based, publisher that believes in connecting people and ideas to create a world that works for all. The company is a B Corp and a Benefit Corporation.