We only ship to addresses in the USA. Live somewhere else? Please order from our international distributor. Click Here
Product added to carts.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONTESTANTS EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE ADDED TO BERRETT-KOEHLER NEWSLETTER LIST AND SHARED WITH THE ARBINGER INSTITUTE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.bkconnection.com/enter-to-win-an-arbinger-institute-prize-package and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Berrett Koehler Publishers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Berrett Koehler Publishers as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 18, 2016 12:00 am PST and ending May 9, 2016, 12:00 am PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.bkconnection.com/enter-to-win-an-arbinger-institute-prize-package. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Berrett Koehler Publishers. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Berrett Koehler Publishers.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive copies of Leadership and Self Deception ($16.95); The Anatomy of Peace ($17.95), The Outward Mindset ($16.95) and free access to online bonus materials for The Outward Mindset ($25.00). Contestants will also be eligible to win a grand prize of free admission to a 2-day training course with The Arbinger Institute ($700.00) . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Berrett Koehler Publishers. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except atBerrett-Koehler Publishers’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Berrett-Koehler Publishers. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Berrett-Koehler Publishers shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted or is ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (A BERRETT-KOEHLER PUBLISHER‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that Berrett-Koehler Publishers will use your email address for marketing purposes, and you grant Berrett-Koehler Publisher’s the right to share your contact information with The Arbinger Institute for marketing purposes. You agree to be subscribed to receive the Berrett-Koehler e-newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
9. Terms & Conditions: Berrett-Koehler Publishers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Berrett-Koehler Publishers’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Berrett-Koehler Publishers may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Berrett-Koehler Publishers. Berrett-Koehler Publishers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Berrett-Koehler Publishers has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses/email addresses; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Berrett-Koehler Publishers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Berrett-Koehler Publishers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Berrett Koehler Publishers 1333 Broadway, Suite 1000 | Oakland, California 94612. Requests must be received no later than May 18. 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Berrett Koehler Publishers 1333 Broadway, Suite 1000 | Oakland, California 94612.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Berrett-Koehler Publishers is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.